Unfortunately, Babbel Korean is not yet available to those of us trying to learn to speak Korean. Fortunately, there are some fantastic alternatives for courses and apps which I'll share in just a moment.
- Dia dhuit.
Welcome to AutoLingual - a resource for language learning on your own.
- Learning a language (or want to)?
- Looking for info on a particular language or language pair?
- Need advice on the best language resources?
See the links below to get started.
- Learning the Mongolian language? Got questions? In this post, I answer some of the most popular topics related to the language.
- I've realised that as a Kiwi, the Maori language should be important to me. I've decided to learn Maori next and here's how I'm doing it.
- Learning the Somali language? Got questions? In this post, I answer some of the most popular topics related to the language.
- Here is an in-depth guide of everything you need to do to get ready for, and then pass, your DELE Spanish C1 exam.