The Philippines is an archipelago located in Southeast Asia, counting a grand total of over 7000 islands. It has a population of over 100 million people who speak approximately 180 local languages. The country’s capital, Manila is known as a very popular tourist destination, commonly seen as a melting pot of cultures. People from all … Read more The Languages Of Manila – Which Languages Are Commonly Spoken In The Philippine Capital?
Tagalog and Filipino are two languages of the Philippines of the Austronesian language family. Or are they actually one and the same? That’s an often debated subject that people can’t seem to agree on. The reality is that the two languages are practically the same thing. The names are also used interchangeably by most Filipinos … Read more Filipino VS Tagalog – What’s The Difference? (Is It The Same Language?)
The Philippines is known for being a country of no less than 182 living languages. Most of them are spoken by small groups of people, but around 75% of the people speak one of five language whereas the remaining 25% speak a minority language. The most commonly spoken language in the Philippines is Tagalog, with … Read more Is Tagalog A Language Or A Dialect? The Answer Is Clear
Tagalog is the language spoken by around 23 million people in the Philippines. It’s part of the Austronesian language family, meaning that it’s related to the Indonesian, Hawaiian and Malaysian languages. The Philippines are known for having many different dialects of Tagalog, meaning that it’s not always exactly the same language that the Philippine people … Read more Where is the Tagalog Language Spoken and is it the Same as Filipino?
Somewhere near 50 million people in the world speak Tagalog. Most of them are based in the Philippines, but there is a huge presence of Tagalog speakers all around the globe. So how to learn Tagalog? You can learn Tagalog by yourself if you’re consistent, patient and if you put in the work that it … Read more How To Learn Tagalog By Yourself (From Beginner To Advanced)