Here is an in-depth guide of everything you need to do to get ready for, and then pass, your DELE Spanish C1 exam.
Here you'll find a full archive of all language learning articles on this site in chronological order. Use the search field to filter by language or topic (alternatively you can browse languages or topics).
- Looking for the best online Spanish course? Here I've listed the all-time highest quality Spanish courses available online.
- I tried, tested and reviewed Rocket Spanish over an extended period to see what kind of Spanish results it could give me. Here's what I discovered.
- This reading is from Amigos Detectives, a book written by Pat Verano using simple vocabulary, for students of Spanish.
- There are many major differences between Latin American Spanish vs Spain Spanish. Figure out what those differences are and which Spanish you should learn!
- In this post, you'll learn some useful Spanish while making a popular Mexican dish, Huevos Rancheros.
- There are many ways in which Spanish and Italian are similar. But also different. This will help you decide which language to learn.
- Today, I'd like to explore how that works in the so-called Romance languages... though I prefer to think of them as Vulgar Latin languages.
- One of the most versatile words in many languages is 'mother', but there is probably no language in which it is more versatile than in Spanish.
- If you want to learn a foreign language but you don't know which one to learn, then Spanish is definitely the best choice.
- Today I am going to discuss the difference in Spanish between ser and estar, both verbs with mean 'to be'.