This is a good medical guide to begin Lithuanian, especially in preparation for travel, but there is always more to know.
Here you'll find a full archive of all language learning articles on this site in chronological order. Use the search field to filter by language or topic (alternatively you can browse languages or topics).
- Colloquial Lithuanian is written by a pair of authors, one a native English speaker and the other a native Lithuanian speaker.
- In this post, I explain how to say and describe most major body parts in the Lithanian language.
- In this post, I'll teach you some essential Lithuanian adjectives and how to use them.
- Lithuanian is basically the parent language to all the modern Slavic languages, and as such, it uses perfective and imperfective aspects on all verbs, denoted by use of prefixes.
- In this post, I share some vital Lithuanian expressions for asking for directions.
- In this post, I'll teach you how to count in Lithuanian.
- Today we'll cover how to ask for survival necessities in Lithuanian.
- In this post, I'll teach you the question words in Lithuanian and how to ask questions.
- In this post, I share some helpful expressions in Lithuanian for being courteous and polite.
- In today's post, I'll teach you some essential Lithuanian expressions to greet people.
- I have long had intentions of learning about Lithuania, its culture, and its language, since that is an important part of my own heritage.