Here you'll find a full archive of all language learning articles on this site in chronological order. Use the search field to filter by language or topic (alternatively you can browse languages or topics).
- Today, I'll look at some of the ways that Greek words can be found in the roots of English words.
- When I started learning Greek this year, one of the biggest challenges I had to overcome was dealing with false friends.
- Greek is not a fully phonetic language. A few letters can be pronounced in more than one way, and a few sounds can be represented by more than one letter.
- Typing the words not only helps me to practice using the Greek keyboard, but it also helps me to commit to memory the words I'm learning.
- You'll be suprised how easy and simple to learn the Greek alphabet actually is. Here's a guide for beginners.